Systems Engineering Solutions
Vitech is dedicated to helping you get the best system fielded through a fully integrated approach that focuses on robust and agile analysis. With an advanced model-centric approach, Vitech delivers in-depth insight from requirements definition through architecture to systems verification. Common across all Vitech software platforms is the concept of working across domains using a single database repository. This approach helps you integrate your data, providing the framework for you to manage your requirements and model concepts quickly for evaluation and trade-offs. Capture, analyze, and verify design integrity before problems embed themselves in the system. Vitech's model-based systems engineering methodology (MBSE) and software platforms (CORE, GENESYS), provides:
- End-to-end traceability
- Extensive behavioral modeling representing control flow, function flow, and interface flow
- System simulations automatically synchronized with behavioral models
- System documentation generated directly from the database as a by-product of the engineering effort
Focused Solutions for Quick Results:
- Faster Return-On-Investment: Vitech’s approach takes the risk out of projects and speeds the time to productive, model-based systems engineering. Control project outcomes by providing timely and accurate information to manage costs, schedule, and performance.
- Shorter Learning Curve for New Users: Vitech’s approach improves multi-disciplinary team communication and coordination by providing explicit representations of your system architecture.
- Repeatable Process Lowers Risk: Vitech helps you develop repeatable systems engineering by processes and reducing administrative, reporting, and documentation burdens on the project team.
- Optimized Products: Optimize product configurations system development rework by reducing the number of design deficiencies uncovered during Integration and Testing.
- True Collaboration: Vitech’s suite of tools allows you to bring your whole team together around a single view of your product or system design. This puts the focus on solving the problem and getting the best product to market.
Contact Vitech's Professional Services team to arrange training and consulting for your project group. Vitech can help you bridge during the adoption of Vitech tools and techniques.