Engaging speakers with expertise in a variety of areas
Vitech has a team available for keynotes, training, conferences, and other events. Our speaking team will gladly present on a variety of topics. Contact us and let us know how our speaking team can help you.
David Long is the founder and president of Vitech where he developed and commercialized CORE™. Long is the immediate past president of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE).
- Effective SE Communication through Models and Representations
- Models as a Foundation for Systems Engineering – Should We Expect a Breakthrough?
- Faster, Better, Cheaper – The Fallacy of MBSE?
- Systems Engineering in Turbulent Times
- MBSE at the Age of Eight
- Building for Tomorrow: Towards 21st Century Systems Engineering
- Beyond MBSE: Looking towards the Next Evolution in Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering Your MBSE Deployment
For more than six years before joining Vitech, he worked on DoD contracts, analyzing and improving processes and applying best practice models using MBSE and CORE™ to provide the modeling support. He has taught in many systems engineering disciplines in a variety of settings. He is a former hostage negotiator and interventional mediator and speaks often on communication and conflict management.
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (One Day, Half Day)
- Leadership for Systems Engineers (One Day, Half Day, One Hour)
- Communications Skills for Technical Leaders (One Day, Half Day)
- Conflict Management Skills for Technical Leaders (One Day, Half Day)
- Conflict is Good: Organizational Conflict and Communication (1 Hour)
- The Characteristics of Model Based Systems Engineering
- Agile Systems Engineering: A Case Study
- Reducing Risk by Going Beyond Requirements