Engaging speakers with expertise in a variety of areas
Vitech has a team available for keynotes, training, conferences, and other events. Our speaking team will gladly present on a variety of topics. Contact us and let us know how our speaking team can help you.
David is the founder and president of Vitech. For close to 30 years, he has focused on helping organizations around the world increase their systems engineering proficiency, particularly in the areas of model-based systems engineering and digital engineering. David co-authored A Primer for Model-Based Systems Engineering and frequently delivers keynotes and tutorials at industry events around the world. An INCOSE Fellow and Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP), David was the 2014-2015 president of INCOSE.
- 6 Vs and 3 Ts of Systems Engineering
- Building for Tomorrow: Towards 21st Century Systems Engineering
- Beyond Digital: Bridging the Divides
- “Change is Optional” – Trends in Systems Engineering
- Beyond the Buzzwords: MBSE and All Things Digital
- Systems Engineering in Times of Turbulence and Innovation
- Schema and Metamodels and Ontologies, Oh My!
- Systems Engineering Your MBSE Deployment
- Engineering from Architecture to Analysis and Design
- Tutorial: A Beginner’s Guide to Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Tutorial: Back to Basics: Fundamentals for Systems Engineering Success
- Tutorial: Effective Communication and Analysis in the Age of MBSE
As Vice President of Professional Services at Vitech, Zane Scott manages the company’s consulting and training portfolio. Zane has taught systems engineering methodology in a variety of settings, is a frequent blogger, and is co-author of Vitech’s book A Primer for Model-Based Systems Engineering. With a professional background in litigation, Zane is also a trained negotiator, labor management facilitator, and mediator. He has practiced tactical negotiation and interventional mediation, and taught communications, conflict management, and leadership skills. Before joining Vitech, Zane worked as a senior consultant and process analyst assisting government and industry clients in implementing and managing organizational change.
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Leadership for Systems Engineers
- Communications Skills for Technical Leaders
- Conflict Management Skills for Technical Leaders
- Conflict is Your Friend: Managing Healthy Conflict in the Systems Engineering Workplace
- Making Your Case: Negotiation and Persuasion for the Systems Engineer
- The Characteristics of Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Agile Systems Engineering: A Case Study
- Reducing Risk by Going Beyond Requirements